- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Remove salmon from the package the Mowi Salmon Side and with paper towels dry the salmon to remove the extra moist.
- Take a large sheet pan and cover it with aluminum foil.
- Chop the pineapple rings and add them to a bowl, add the melted butter, sesame oil, lemon juice, honey, light brown sugar, minced garlic clove, and salt. Mix well.
- Place the salmon on the pan sheet and spread the marinade over the top of the salmon, making sure it gets onto the salmon’s entire surface. Cover the salmon with plastic wrap and let marinate for 20 min.
- Take the salmon out of the refrigerator and take it to the oven for 35 minutes or until cooked.
- Take it out of the oven and let it rest for ten 5 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh mint, optional.
Tip: Could be served with Jasmin coconut rice.