- Sprinkle salt and pepper onto MOWI Salmon. In a small bowl, mix a tablespoon of olive oil and half a garlic clove. With a kitchen brush, add mixture to salmon and save the rest for later
- Heat grill and grease, place salmon skin-down. When salmon is ready, remove from grill and add more of the olive oil mixture with the kitchen brush.
- Cut 5 tomatoes and the ½ white onion in squares, place in blender with ½ garlic clove and cup of cherry tomatoes. Blend and place in pot in medium heat. Add salt, pepper, tomato paste and thyme. When sauce starts to boil, bring to simmer for 20 minutes until the color is a rich red and sauce turns dense. If the sauce is too acidic, add a tablespoon of brown sugar *not always needed.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Mix with sauce when ready.
- For plating, cut a few cherry tomatoes and add on top of pasta with a few basil leaves.