- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Cut the salmon into large pieces.
- Chop the squash and onion in the same size.
- Put the salmon and vegetables on skewers.
- Peel the potatoes and chop into pieces, put them on a baking tray with a little bit of oil, salt and pepper as well as lemon juice.
- Fry in the oven until they are crisp on the outside but soft on the inside.
- Mix sour cream and wasabi.
- Grill the salmon skewers on high heat, turn them several times so that all the sides are grilled.
- Serve the salmon skewers with oven baked potatoes, wasabi dip, lettuce and lemon.