1. In a saucepan, add the wine, stock, star anise, ginger, lemon, salt & pepper and bring to a boil on a medium heat.
2. Gently add the Salmon fillets (add a little water if salmon not completely covered) and poach for 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate lined with kitchen paper to absorb any cooking liquor and rest for 5 minutes
3. In a bowl, mix the yogurt and the remaining ingredients together.
4. In a separate bowl, fold all the salad ingredients together.
5. To serve, spoon the yogurt onto a plate and swirl to cover the surface. Place a handful of cucumber on top and a piece of salmon on top or next to. Drizzle with sea salt & olive oil