- Place MOWI Salmon in a glass cookware container and add the juice of the lime and lemon, avocado oil and spices. Make sure to rub them over the fish and let marinate for a few minutes while oven preheats.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Once oven reaches the right temperature, set salmon on baking sheet and place in oven. Bake for 8-12 minutes depending on preference.
- Once the salmon is cooked, shred into small pieces.
- For the guacamole, add all ingredients to a bowl and mix. Don’t over mix to still have chunks of avocado.
- For plating, you can place the guacamole back in an avocado shell and add the salmon on top with a bit of fresh cilantro or simply place on a small serving bowl.